Saturday, February 18, 2012

7 weeks in... Update on my 2012 Goals

First let me say that I *cannot* believe that we are already seven weeks into 2012. Crazy how fast time goes. Life got very crazy with illness and I've not been nearly as disciplined with my goals as I would have liked. However I know that there is no time like the present to restart and so I'm going to renew my dedication to doing just that :)

1. Make a budget every month
-We still have not made a February budget :-( We've been flying by the seat of our pants on this one.

2. Attend 13 weeks of FPU classes
-The class that we were enrolled in ended up being a conflicting time that wouldn't work for us so we have to find a new one.

3. Get a job
-I have made progress on this! Some of it I'm not ready to share yet but it's good stuff *squee*

4. Read 100 books
-I'm done eight books so far. I have a LOT of them on the go though so I need to get on the ball and finish some of those.

5. Go on at least two dates per month with James
-So far we havn't made it past the first date (mostly because of illness). Need to add this to this weeks priority list!

6. Organize each room in my house
-We moved a whole bunch of stuff into the house from the old house so I need to get those boxes unpacked ASAP!

7. Complete The Love Dare
-We are going to restart this, this time together <3

8. Get rid of all remaining TAPS inventory
-This goal is actually going to change. More on this coming soon ;-)

9. Send out cards and letters on a regular basis
-Still havn't done this.

10. Get all three boys sleeping in their own beds and the two little ones out of diapers
-Big boys in their own bed we are still making progress on. Diapers not so much.

11. Complete C25K and the Walk With Leslie program
-I didn't do any of this this week :-(

12. Read through the bible
-I have finished Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, and I'm done the first 18 chapters of Joshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment