Saturday, June 7, 2014

Good Times in Brooklin


This morning when I woke up I wasn't sure we were going to make it anywhere. We had planned a fun day starting in the morning but I was having a bad morning pain wise and we had to come up with a new plan. It took a few hours before we could make it out of the house to make some fun.

We started at Vipond Park in Brooklin. This park is amazing and I don't know why it has been a couple of years since we'd been. When we got there there was a baseball game in progress on the diamond and we could hear them playing as we enjoyed the playground.

There was lots to do at the park but one of the highlights for me was getting on a swing myself for the first time in forever. The feel of the wind in my hair and the sun on my face was amazing <3




All of the boys successfully scaled the mini rock wall.








They loved the bridge cross over and the two big boys both conquered the monkey bars. Linus was thrilled to be tall enough to reach by himself!








When we had played for a while Malachi started to need a break from the direct sun so we went over to my Dads house. The kids were thrilled to see Grandpa and they got to spend a nice couple of hours playing (one of the kids from the neighborhood even came over to play!). They also got to spend some time with the largest of the critters, Angus and Farley the dogs, and Annie the pig. 









Such a good ending to a day. Needless to say I had three boys asleep as their heads hit the pillow tonight. That's what I call success!

No comments:

Post a Comment