Friday, January 20, 2017

Birth Year Reading Challenge 2017



When I started planning my reading challenges for this year I was hoping to have all of my introductory posts done by the end of the first week of January. In the end I'm glad I didn't, because I'd have missed out finding this gem of a challenge.

This challenge encourages readers to explore books that were published the year that they were born. I was born in 1986 and I am already loving going through the lists from that year, and finding books I havn't heard of, as well as lots that I knew about but wouldn't have guessed that they were published when they were. So I'm all in. This is going to be fun! Plus, there are *prizes* and who doesn't love prizes??!!??

There is no levels posted so I'm just going to see how it goes throughout the year. You should join too! Find all the details over HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment