Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Bout of Books 18 - Day 2 Challenge

Day 2 of Bout of Books 18 is quickly coming to an end. Today's challenge was to post 2017 in a picture. I had no pictures handy of my books I was reading so I did up a graphic that sums up some of my goals for the year:


Today was a mixed bag. I read a bit more in the first two hours of the day than I did in the whole day yesterday. However, I didn't read any more at all after those first two hours. I didn't get any reading with the kids in. Tomorrow is a new day and I'll try again. Now for the update:

Pages Read Today: 124
Total Pages Read: 247

Books Read Today: 2, Lucky Man by Michael J. Fox and Room by Emma Donoghue
Books Finished Today: 0
Total Books Finished: 0

Books Read with the Kids Today: 0
Total Books Read with the Kids: 3

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're including books you've read with your kids in your stats! That's awesome. I think you're making great progress and I'm sure you'll manage to complete all your reading goals by the end of the week.
    How are you finding Room? It's been on my TBR for ages and I've never got around to reading it. Would love to know your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete